Prepare 10-12 PowerPoint slides to present a supply chain management plan, including your analysis and recommendations for a supply chain design and logistics, for a provided scenario or business of your choice.
This portfolio work project, a presentation of a supply chain management plan, will help you understand how supply chains and logistics create value for a company.
For this assessment, choose either Option 1 or Option 2. You do not need to do both. Both options will be graded using the same scoring guide.
Wild Dog Coffee Company, a locally owned company with a single coffee shop location, serves a wide selection of espresso products, small breakfast and lunch menu items, and a limited evening menu. The company is planning to expand the business by adding an additional location. While different menu items may be tested at the new location, the espresso beverage preparation process will remain exactly the same. You and your business partners need to make a decision about the supply chain before the move. The following information may help support your analysis for Wild Dog Coffee Company:
You have one espresso maker that brews the espresso and froths the milk at each location.
Each espresso beverage requires 1.5 minutes of the barista’s time.
Each espresso beverage requires some combination of espresso beans, milk, and flavoring.
Each espresso beverage is served in a paper cup with a lid and sleeve.
Monthly cleaning and maintenance of the espresso maker is outsourced to a services company.
You stock one type of espresso bean. If you run out of inventory, you have to close the business until the next shipment of beans arrives.
Espresso beans are received seven (7) days after placing the order.
If you chose Option 2 for Assessment 1 and 2, use the same business for this assessment, or select a different business. Note that it is recommended that you use the same business for each assessment in this course, using the following criteria for your selection:
The company fits the assessment requirements and you have access to the information needed to complete the assessment.
The business information is disclosed in the assessment for faculty’s reference.
You can distribute the business data without disclosing confidential information.
Contact faculty with questions.
You are an owner of Wild Dog Coffee Company. You and your business partners are preparing for the opening of your second location. You need to analyze and make recommendations for supply chain management for the two locations.
Your boss, a director, has tasked you with a supply chain management project. She is relying on you to prepare an analysis and recommendations for demand management that can be presented to the executive team of the company.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of your supply chain management plan, which you will present to your business partners. Include the following:
Analyze supply chain designs.
Your analysis should detail two different supply chain scenarios for either Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
Use a flow chart to indicate all inputs and outputs for each supply chain and to clearly indicate areas in the supply chain designs that are different.
Analyze the points at which the supply chains intersect with logistics. What role does logistics play in each supply chain design?
Assess bottlenecks in the supply chain designs. How would you overcome each bottleneck in the two supply chain designs?
Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business. Why is it important for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business to focus on supply chains?
Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
Include your rationale for the most appropriate supply chain for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
Be sure to include any assumptions you had to make to develop the supply chain designs that support your recommendations.
Presentation is 1012 slides (in addition to title, reference, and appendix slides).
Select a PowerPoint slide template appropriate for a professional presentation. Include the content of the slides as well as the supporting narrative. Do not overbuild your slides; information that supports what you will be saying should appear at the lower portion of each slide as notes.
Related company standards:
The PowerPoint is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (available in the MBA Program Resources).
Use 23 scholarly or academic sources, where applicable, one of which must come from the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, or MIT Sloan Management Review.
Use APA formatting for citations and references.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
Competency 1: Analyze how operations management theories and models effect the development and delivery of products or services to the marketplace.
Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business.
Competency 2: Use logistics and supply chain management tools to manage the distribution of products and services.
Analyze the points at which the supply chains intersect with logistics.
Assess bottlenecks in the supply chain designs.
Competency 3: Use data to evaluate the effect of operations management decisions on organizational goals.
Analyze supply chain designs.
Competency 4: Evaluate the effectiveness of operations management strategies to achieve quality and customer service goals.
Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
Competency 5: Communicate business needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- Japanese literature and arts have been essential in creating Japanese culture and society. This PowerPoint should assess the influences, social commentary, famous works, and developments within the Heian period to understand the evolution of literature and arts throughout Japan’s Heian period and why it was pursued.
- Evaluate 2 references about fire prevention and better ways to educate the public that have NOT been peer reviewed, suck and an authoritative new article, trade journal, or government report
- Applying Percent Daily Value and Conversion Factors to your diet
- Case Study Greeks Debt Crisis
- NURSES WITH SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER DESERVE HELP TO OVERCOME ADDICTION.
- Work up the case and present it in the SBAR format including your diagnosis, differentials (VINDICATE FORMAT), any testing and pharmaceutical therapy for treatment. You should include a brief synapsis of how you arrived at the diagnosis and differentials, and why you choose your pharmaceutical therapy. Please provide your supporting signs and symptoms within the case. Defend your plan of treatment based on evidenced based care, current pharmaceutical therapy, cost, and use appropriate references.
- Explain how language (spoken and non-verbal) is affected by social class, ethnicity, gender, and other aspects of individual identity.
- *Are there advocacy and research organizations that advocate solutions or strategies to address barriers or promote best practices?
- How does the social environment influence our decisions regarding what physical activities we will engage in and how physically active we will be?
Using the information to this point in the course, write a paper from a biblical worldview perspective that:
compares the legal elements of a contract under US law, with the elements of enforceable promises described in the Bible (you may use Gods covenant(s) and any promise made by one person to another person or to God; does a vow or a covenant as described in the Bible differ from what we think of as a contract and if so, how do they differ?
The Benefits of Sortmyessay.com
Sortmyessay.com is an online academic writing site that provides custom-written papers to help students succeed in their studies. It offers a wide range of services and features that make the process more efficient, time-saving and cost-effective for customers. Here are some of the main benefits of using Sortmyessay.com:
• Quality Assurance: All papers on Sortmyessay are written by qualified experts with vast experience in their field who have gone through a rigorous selection process before being approved as writers on the platform. Customers can be sure that they will receive top-notch quality assignments every time they order from SortMyEssay.
• Affordable Prices: Prices at SortMyEssay.com start from as low as $10 per page making them affordable to students even when working with tight budgets. Additionally, the website also offers several discounts and deals to make it easier for customers to get their desired results within budget constraints.
• Fast Delivery: Orders placed at sort my essay can be delivered within 24 hours depending on their complexity and urgency level thus saving students valuable time which would otherwise have been spent searching for other alternatives or waiting unnecessarily long periods of time before receiving finished documents/papers from other providers elsewhere who may not be able to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality levels..
• Safe & Secure Payment Methods: Payments made through this website are securely processed via PayPal which ensures complete privacy and peace of mind when ordering items online without having to worry about any potential data breaches or theft along the way due its industry leading encryption technology used across all transactions carried out here each day. This guarantees security and total assurance among customers knowing that all payments made go directly into sort my essay’s hands alone eliminating any chances whatsoever of fraudulence taking place throughout this entire process..
• Professional Writers/Editors Team– The team behind sort my essay has put together a panel consisting of professional writers and editors who possess several years’ experiencein both academic writing and editing industries combined for meeting all customer requirements effectively within specified deadline frames while always striving towards the highest standards possible even when faced with difficult tasks which require extra effort on part of these experts regardless..
• 24/7 Customer Support Service – One unique feature about sortmyessayservice is that it provides round the clock support to clients through live chat so as to ensure they are never left stranded when facing any difficulties whatsoever while placing orders or inquiring about any matters concerning their current projects being handled by respective writers assigned on such cases at given moment..
• Free Revisions – SortmyEssays always strive towards delivering perfectly written assignments with no errors whatsoever such that customers would not need to request further changes but if unforeseen circumstances lead to unsatisfactory results, we have a free revision policy meant to provide necessary modificationsneededfor final paper presentation upon requesting it from support team available 24/7
Categories Of Assignments Done By Writers On The Site
• Essays – essays submitted must follow certain rules regarding format, content, style, grammar etc; hence professional writers are needed here since they know how best to navigate these boundaries by drafting high grade materials quickly than anyone else could ever hope achieve same goal within stipulated timeframe.
• Research Papers – research papers must also adhere to a certain criteria. Experienced writers understand intricacies involved and they create excellent pieces filled with interesting facts and relevant information pertaining any topic.
• Dissertations – dissertation writing is a complex process which requires extensive research and thorough analysis of given data sets in order to come up with original results that are supported by relevant evidence. Sortmyessay.com’s team of writers comprises PhD students and graduates from different fields, who can handle even the most challenging dissertations within short deadlines whilst maintaining top-notch quality standards throughout every stage of the project for complete satisfaction of customers.
• Term Papers – term papers are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing the actual task by following detailed instructions sent during initial stages outlining exact requirements necessary fulfill project successfully completion period allowed…
• Coursework – coursework writing involves researching various topics or subjects thoroughly while using information gathered from reliable sources our writers will be with you throughout your course to support you with the preriquisite support to excel in any subject.
• Thesis Writing – thesis writing is one tough job and can be quite daunting for many students. Sortmyessay understands this fact very well and provides comprehensive support to help you complete your thesis quickly and accurately so as to get highest grades possible without having to worry about anything else at all times throughout entire duration.
• Lab Reports – lab reports are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing actual task.
• PowerPoint Presentations – this is yet another specialized form of academic writing where experienced writers from Sortmyessay.com are capable of creating slideshows, presentations or any other materials such as videos and infographics etc, upon request from clients for given tasks at hand so as to make it easier for them convey their message effectively amongst target audiences using visual aids which could be used during meeting sessions conferences lectures seminars etc.. This can help students save valuable time during preparation phases which would otherwise have been spent trying to figure out the best ways present ideas properly through powerpoint slides instead focusing more core content subject matter topic discussed covering wider aspects involved while still maintaining brevity formatting style….
• Editing/Proofreading Services – sort my essay also provides professional proofreading and editing services to customers who want their papers checked over by qualified experts before submitting them officially after final revisions made where necessary following feedback received from customer side regarding satisfaction levels achieved after checking over end results of assigned task.
This way customers can rest assured knowing that their wor kis error free and up-to-par with highest standards possiblet hus giving them edge over competition when it comes to publicly presenting their research.
• Book Reviews – Book reviews are quite common among students and can be a great way to get insight into different topics while still learning the basics of literature. Sortmyessay provides book reviews which are written by professional writers who have read the given book thoroughly and possess vast knowledge about its themes, characters, plot etc., so as to make sure that customers receive an honest opinion regarding the work in question after thorough analysis before making any final decisions themselves…..
• Admission Essays – Admission essays are one of the most important criteria for getting admission into top universities or colleges. It is essential that these papers convey your message clearly and concisely without any mistakes whatsoever so as to ensure success in your application process. Sortmyessay’s team of expert writers has years of experience writing such essays which can greatly increase chances of being accepted into desired educational institutes with ease thus helping students reach their goals faster than ever before thanks to timely advice provided throughout entire duration starting till end result finalized released respective student/instructor officially announcing successful completion.