I want you to follow current social issues and events by keeping up with the news. I firmly believe that knowledge of current events is critically important to business professionals and their enterprises. Doing so enables one to be proactive and adaptive.
For your journal assignment, you will choose two articles (hard copy or digital, reliable, vetted sources only) pertaining to ethical issues regarding business, society, government (or some combination thereof) and write about them. ARTICLES MUST FOCUS ON BUSINESS ETHICS/ACTION/RESPONSIBILITY. All USF students have access to hundreds of news and business publications free via the USF library.
The articles should each have a different focus, either a Florida focus, a U.S. focus, or an international focus are options. (It is possible for an article to fall into more than one of these categories; just be sure to place one in each category.) All articles must be timely in that they must have originated in 2022 or 2023. In other words, this is not a research assignment in the traditional sense. You must select articles that are published after Jan. 1, 2022. Anything that precedes this date is considered outdated.
Your written comments should include a brief summary of the article, a thorough stakeholder analysis, and your opinion as to solutions/resolution of the business ethical issues. While student writing styles vary significantly, a concise yet thoroughly developed comment will usually require to one page per article, not to exceed two pages (12 pt. font, double spaced, no condensed fonts). This is a formal writing assignment. Writing and proofing errors will be penalized. One point per writing error will be deducted, accounting for up to 30% of your grade for this project.
To avoid losing points, all students are encouraged to seek help with their writing from the MUMA Writing and Communications/BizComm Center. This is a FREE resource! Digital: Wood and Nickerson Draft Writing Guide (Insert link here to file) In person: USF College of Business Office of Student Success, BizComm Center https://www.usf.edu/business/student-success/communications-center/Links to an external site.
The USF library also offers help in writing and research: USF Library, The Writing Studio https://www.usf.edu/undergrad/academic-success-center/writing-studio/Links to an external site.
To understand the breadth of this subject area and to get ideas as to what types of articles you could look for, familiarize yourself with the texts table of contents and case study topics, along with this syllabus, for cues regarding article relevancy. Please avoid articles about predominantly social criminal issues that lack a business focus, such as the death penalty. While the ethical importance of such issues cannot be overstated, our course contact hours are too short, and we should confine our exploration to areas with strong business involvement. Many times, business and criminal issues overlap. In such cases feel free to include the article.
Provide a live hyperlink so that the article can be accessed when reviewing your journal. In the alternative, you may cut and paste or copy the original article into your journal with a complete APA citation.
Assemble your Journal as follows:
Title page with Name, Date, Article titles, active hyperlink or APA citation
Thorough Stakeholder Analysis (usually four to six stakeholders)
(stakeholder name): explain how the stakeholder is impacted
(Repeat for each stakeholder)
Thorough Stakeholder Analysis: (usually four to six stakeholders)
(stakeholder name): explain how the stakeholder is impacted
(Repeat for each stakeholder)
Label all sections and underline each individual stakeholder in your stakeholder section.
Submit your complete journal via Canvass Assignment tab on or before the day they are due. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR JOURNALS AS A WORD DOCUMENT (no PDFs). Journals will not be accepted late for any reason other than exigent circumstances.
Assistance with citations can be found at: Karlas Guide to Citation Style Guides at http://bailiwick.lib.uiowa.edu/journalism/cite.htmlLinks to an external site. Citation Machine at http://citationmachine.netLinks to an external site.. Just enter the info and it spits out the citation!
- What is the name of the essay and the author? (Include the URL as well)
- Prompt: When evaluating college athletics, which types of revenue are the most beneficial? What types are limited based on region? Are types of revenue the same from college to high school athletics? What are the differences?
- Describe the action potential of a neuron and the forces acting on the neuron from rest to firing.
- How does a teacher encourage family members to become engaged with their child’s schooling and education?
- Biography for Montessori Leadership Program
- What is the authors claim in the selected reading? In other words, what do you believe the author wants their audience to learn or understand better once they have finished reading?
- exploring Task a crime scene investigator will accomplish
- You work for the Ministry of Education in a low to medium development country, Lazristia (fictional). An international foundation has just donated 3.4 billion dollars to aid this low income country’s development. Write a brief memo (800-1000 words) to the country’s leadership to explain why the nation should invest these funds in education. In your memo, you should demonstrate your knowledge of 1) development, 2) the linkages between education and development, and 3) measurement of development and education indicators. Use evidence and examples to support your argument. You should cite course readings and materials.
- Capstone Project Change Proposal
Tesco relies heavily on localization in Japan. Based on the international business
strategies, multi-domestic, global, and transnational, clearly state the international business strategy which TESCO is utilizing in Japan. Discuss the benefits and risks associated with this strategy. What alternative international business strategy will you suggest for Tesco in Japan and why? You are to discuss all other international business strategies before indicating your suggestion.
The Benefits of Sortmyessay.com
Sortmyessay.com is an online academic writing site that provides custom-written papers to help students succeed in their studies. It offers a wide range of services and features that make the process more efficient, time-saving and cost-effective for customers. Here are some of the main benefits of using Sortmyessay.com:
• Quality Assurance: All papers on Sortmyessay are written by qualified experts with vast experience in their field who have gone through a rigorous selection process before being approved as writers on the platform. Customers can be sure that they will receive top-notch quality assignments every time they order from SortMyEssay.
• Affordable Prices: Prices at SortMyEssay.com start from as low as $10 per page making them affordable to students even when working with tight budgets. Additionally, the website also offers several discounts and deals to make it easier for customers to get their desired results within budget constraints.
• Fast Delivery: Orders placed at sort my essay can be delivered within 24 hours depending on their complexity and urgency level thus saving students valuable time which would otherwise have been spent searching for other alternatives or waiting unnecessarily long periods of time before receiving finished documents/papers from other providers elsewhere who may not be able to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality levels..
• Safe & Secure Payment Methods: Payments made through this website are securely processed via PayPal which ensures complete privacy and peace of mind when ordering items online without having to worry about any potential data breaches or theft along the way due its industry leading encryption technology used across all transactions carried out here each day. This guarantees security and total assurance among customers knowing that all payments made go directly into sort my essay’s hands alone eliminating any chances whatsoever of fraudulence taking place throughout this entire process..
• Professional Writers/Editors Team– The team behind sort my essay has put together a panel consisting of professional writers and editors who possess several years’ experiencein both academic writing and editing industries combined for meeting all customer requirements effectively within specified deadline frames while always striving towards the highest standards possible even when faced with difficult tasks which require extra effort on part of these experts regardless..
• 24/7 Customer Support Service – One unique feature about sortmyessayservice is that it provides round the clock support to clients through live chat so as to ensure they are never left stranded when facing any difficulties whatsoever while placing orders or inquiring about any matters concerning their current projects being handled by respective writers assigned on such cases at given moment..
• Free Revisions – SortmyEssays always strive towards delivering perfectly written assignments with no errors whatsoever such that customers would not need to request further changes but if unforeseen circumstances lead to unsatisfactory results, we have a free revision policy meant to provide necessary modificationsneededfor final paper presentation upon requesting it from support team available 24/7
Categories Of Assignments Done By Writers On The Site
• Essays – essays submitted must follow certain rules regarding format, content, style, grammar etc; hence professional writers are needed here since they know how best to navigate these boundaries by drafting high grade materials quickly than anyone else could ever hope achieve same goal within stipulated timeframe.
• Research Papers – research papers must also adhere to a certain criteria. Experienced writers understand intricacies involved and they create excellent pieces filled with interesting facts and relevant information pertaining any topic.
• Dissertations – dissertation writing is a complex process which requires extensive research and thorough analysis of given data sets in order to come up with original results that are supported by relevant evidence. Sortmyessay.com’s team of writers comprises PhD students and graduates from different fields, who can handle even the most challenging dissertations within short deadlines whilst maintaining top-notch quality standards throughout every stage of the project for complete satisfaction of customers.
• Term Papers – term papers are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing the actual task by following detailed instructions sent during initial stages outlining exact requirements necessary fulfill project successfully completion period allowed…
• Coursework – coursework writing involves researching various topics or subjects thoroughly while using information gathered from reliable sources our writers will be with you throughout your course to support you with the preriquisite support to excel in any subject.
• Thesis Writing – thesis writing is one tough job and can be quite daunting for many students. Sortmyessay understands this fact very well and provides comprehensive support to help you complete your thesis quickly and accurately so as to get highest grades possible without having to worry about anything else at all times throughout entire duration.
• Lab Reports – lab reports are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing actual task.
• PowerPoint Presentations – this is yet another specialized form of academic writing where experienced writers from Sortmyessay.com are capable of creating slideshows, presentations or any other materials such as videos and infographics etc, upon request from clients for given tasks at hand so as to make it easier for them convey their message effectively amongst target audiences using visual aids which could be used during meeting sessions conferences lectures seminars etc.. This can help students save valuable time during preparation phases which would otherwise have been spent trying to figure out the best ways present ideas properly through powerpoint slides instead focusing more core content subject matter topic discussed covering wider aspects involved while still maintaining brevity formatting style….
• Editing/Proofreading Services – sort my essay also provides professional proofreading and editing services to customers who want their papers checked over by qualified experts before submitting them officially after final revisions made where necessary following feedback received from customer side regarding satisfaction levels achieved after checking over end results of assigned task.
This way customers can rest assured knowing that their wor kis error free and up-to-par with highest standards possiblet hus giving them edge over competition when it comes to publicly presenting their research.
• Book Reviews – Book reviews are quite common among students and can be a great way to get insight into different topics while still learning the basics of literature. Sortmyessay provides book reviews which are written by professional writers who have read the given book thoroughly and possess vast knowledge about its themes, characters, plot etc., so as to make sure that customers receive an honest opinion regarding the work in question after thorough analysis before making any final decisions themselves…..
• Admission Essays – Admission essays are one of the most important criteria for getting admission into top universities or colleges. It is essential that these papers convey your message clearly and concisely without any mistakes whatsoever so as to ensure success in your application process. Sortmyessay’s team of expert writers has years of experience writing such essays which can greatly increase chances of being accepted into desired educational institutes with ease thus helping students reach their goals faster than ever before thanks to timely advice provided throughout entire duration starting till end result finalized released respective student/instructor officially announcing successful completion.