First complete this survey
Second, review these Three PowerPoints (I broke the presentation into 3 parts so that the file does not become too large):
Third – Assess yourself — Are You A Principle Centered Leader?
In chapter 1 of Principle-Centered Leadership (Covey, 1991), Covey lists the following characteristics of principle-centered leaders. They strive to live out the Seven Habits: Be Proactive, Begin with the End in Mind, Put First things First, Think Win-Win, Seek first to Understand than be Understood, Synergize, and Sharpen the Saw.
Principle Centered Leadership is practiced from the inside-out on four levels: Personal (relationship with self), Interpersonal (relationship with others), managerial (responsibility to get things done with others), organizational (responsibility to recruit, train, compensate a team, create strategies, structure and systems to accomplish goals).
As per Seven Habits they live by the compass not the clock. Correct Principles are like a compass: they are always pointing the way. Principles are self-evident, self-validating natural laws, such as the Law of the Harvest.
- PCLs are continually learning. They learn from experience, they read, seek training, take classes, listen, and learn both through their ears and eyes. (Proverbs 16:16).
- PCLs are service-oriented. They “yoke up” every morning and put on the harness of service. (Matthew 20:26-27)
- PCLs radiate positive energy. They are cheerful, pleasant, happy. Their attitudes are optimistic, positive, upbeat, enthusiastic, hopeful, believing. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- PCLs believe in other people. They are not naive, but they do not overreact to the negative behaviors of others, rather they realize the unseen potential of every human. (Colossians 3:13-14).
- PCLs lead balanced lives. They feel their own worth without having to brag, they think in terms of continuums not all-or-nothing, their actions and attitudes are proportionate to the situation. (I Corinthians 9:25,Proverbs 25:16, 28)
- PCLs see life as an adventure. They are like courageous explorers going on an expedition into unchartered territories and their security lies in they initiative, resourcefulness, creativity, willpower, and courage. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- PCLs are synergistic. They build on their strengths and strive to complement their weaknesses with the strengths of others. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12).
- PCLs exercise for self-renewal. As per the Seventh Habit-Sharpen the Saw, PCLs renew body, mind, social, and spirit. (Romans 12:1-2, I Corinthians 6:15a).
Reference: Covey, S.R. (1991). Principle Centered Leadership. New York, NY: Simon and Schuster.
(Scripture references provided by Dr Percy)
1. Which of these characteristics do you consistently demonstrate?
2. Which of these are a struggle for you?
3. What action steps can you take to improve in these areas?
4. What step will you take this week?
Fourth, assess yourself on how well you live the Seven Habits? Which habit is a struggle for you and which habit do you feel most confident about? (You should complete the Seven Habits survey included below).
SortMyEssay.com is an online academic writing platform that provides customers with high-quality papers, regardless of their academic level or the country they come from. Founded in 2012, SortMyEssay.com has quickly become one of the leading providers of quality academic writing services across the globe. It is well known for its exceptional customer service and its dedication to providing only top-notch content to its customers.
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that not all students are on the same academic level – some may be just starting out, while others may have already completed a number of degrees in various disciplines – so our team strives to provide essays that meet each student’s individual needs. Our writers have been specially trained to write according to different levels of students and also customize each essay according to the client’s specific requirements and instructions given by their professor/teacher/lecturer etc., thus ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
When it comes to undergraduate (UG) essays, our writers focus on topics such as Accounting, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, English Literature and Language Arts among many others; Masters’ (MA) essays usually require profound knowledge about a particular subject matter or topic with respect to which our experts are well versed; Doctoral (PhD) essays call for original research work based on primary sources; Postgraduate (PG certificate/diploma) essays are more focused on extensive secondary source review focusing on areas such as Business Administration or Human Resource Management; And finally Professional Certification courses requires up-to-date knowledge about current developments & trends within a particular field like Project Management or Quality Assurance etc.. Such broad range allows us to accommodate almost any request made by our esteemed customers who can rest assured knowing their essay will be written perfectly tailored towards their current educational goals & aspirations!
Our commitment towards excellence doesn’t stop at just meeting your individual needs but extends even further when it comes countries served – SortMyEssay covers nearly every country around the world including USA , UK , Canada , Australia , Germany , France among other countries making sure there’s nothing stopping you from achieving success! Our staff consists of professional writers committed towards delivering top notch content while keeping prices affordable enough so everyone can benefit from them no matter what part of world they live in !
Furthermore we ensure strict adherence towards deadlines set forth by clients so you don’t miss any important milestones along your way . We believe time is valuable & should not be wasted trying to figure out how produce high quality paper without breaking bank – which is exactly why we turn impossible into possible & always deliver ahead schedule !
All in all we strive hard everyday make sure none our clients ever disappointed with services provided here at sortmyessay . With expert assistance available round clock guarantees fast turnaround time helping them secure good grades . As one biggest players industry today you can rely us full confidence knowing your assignment safe hands . So go ahead contact now get started journey success !
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that quality is the key to successful academic writing and this is why all of our papers are written by experienced professionals who have extensive knowledge in their respective fields. We also ensure that each paper goes through multiple levels of review before being delivered to the customer, which includes a rigorous plagiarism check as well as editing for grammar mistakes & typos. This guarantees that only the best-written papers make it into your hands!
Although essays are our specialty, we do not limit ourselves to just this service – our writers can assist with any type of academic writing you may require such as term papers, research papers, coursework assignments & even dissertations so don’t hesitate contact us if you need help completing more complex tasks!
We take pride in delivering quality services to all clients at an affordable price and believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality content regardless of their location or budget. Our commitment towards excellence has earned us accolades from customers around world making us one best online academic writing platforms available today !
So what are you waiting for ? Get started now and experience the power behind sortmyessay ! You won’t regret it