Describe what the project needs to achieve (purpose of project), include objectives, scope of work, method of approach, main project deliverables, exclusions, constraints, and any interfaces.
a. Example: Discuss how your project can reduce risk and improve patient satisfaction, safety, and reduce cost that result from implementing your plan. Include numerical statistics related to current organizational goals as this adds evidence to support the need for your project and it will get leaders attention quickly.
II. Organization Description Describe the current organizations structure (your clinical site) including historical information on the organization.
Example: When it was created, what it has achieved since being in business, how many patients it sees annually, and other information that describes the state of the organization in the community.
Make sure to include the mission and vision statements for the organization. Describe how your project will impact and correlate with the mission and vision statement and the overall organizations goals.
III. Target Population Patient Population Impacted or Population Impacted Describe the target audiences of people who will be impacted by this project and explain their needs. Provide numerical statistics as this adds power to your presentation.
Example: Patients throughout the hospital and specifically patients ages 50-80 years old who represent 70% of the patients seen in the hospital annually
IV. Assumptions Include planning assumptions that you have made related to the availability of key resources that will be needed for successful implementation of the project. Make sure to include at what times (stages) of implementation the key resources will be needed.
V. Business Case Include the cost estimates to implement the project and details on the alignment of cost with project implementation activities. Make sure to include the timeline (life cycle of the project from beginning to end) in this section.
VI. Project Team Structure Describe the structure of the team (interdisciplinary members and roles) that will implement the project, who, how many, where, and when. Describe who will be the project manager.
VII. Communication and Change Management Plan Describe who in the organization needs to be communicated with to implement the project successfully and the change framework and plan you have created to implement the project. Describe process for change management related to project.
VIII. Quality Plan Explain how quality will be managed and measured during the project implementation and during the project implementation follow up period. Describe any quality assurance tools that will be used to measure outcomes. Consider measuring responsibilities, standards, quality criteria that will be used to measure key deliverables. Define any audit procedures that will be used and how this will impact change management of the project.
IX. Project Controls – Describe what controls will be used for reporting and monitoring of project implementation, the exception process that will be used during the project implementation, and contingency plans for identified risks that might occur during the project implementation.
X. Summary Summarize the importance of the project related to performance and or quality improvement and why the organization cannot afford not to move forward with the project. Describe how the project will help the organization achieve its goals related to the vision and mission statements.
Capstone Project Plan Grading: Grading will be based on inclusion of all content criteria listed in the guidelines. There are no word limit minimums or maximums as the grading is on the content and process of the project.
Other Requirements Related to Capstone Clinical Project:
Capstone Project Progress Report – Create a report which chronicles the progress of your capstone project (as listed on syllabus)
Capstone Project Presentation – Present the capstone project at the clinical site and to the class online – The final capstone project presentation is a compilation which includes your proposal, theory incorporated into the proposal, a PowerPoint presentation of your proposal. Discussions of other students projects are also part of
- Does our temperament in childhood always stick with us in adulthood?
- Explain how cultural norms (think globally) affect women in higher education and the workforce?
- Write a research about Economic Depression (global implications).
- What were looking for: were looking for students who have demonstrated that they will be interested, engaged, and active in our program and what we have to teach.
Describe in detail how it affects the primary organelle related to the disease as well as other organelles, and
how treatment affects the patient at the cellular level to alleviate symptoms.
- Describe what the project needs to achieve (purpose of project), include objectives, scope of work, method of approach, main project deliverables, exclusions, constraints, and any interfaces.
- Write comments about the article by responding to the above comment from other people.
- Does the daughters boyfriend have any rights in this situation? If so, what are they?
- Which technologies have enhanced marketers opportunities to advertise?
- Describe the Central Line Bundle and why it is used?
The Benefits of Sortmyessay.com
Sortmyessay.com is an online academic writing site that provides custom-written papers to help students succeed in their studies. It offers a wide range of services and features that make the process more efficient, time-saving and cost-effective for customers. Here are some of the main benefits of using Sortmyessay.com:
• Quality Assurance: All papers on Sortmyessay are written by qualified experts with vast experience in their field who have gone through a rigorous selection process before being approved as writers on the platform. Customers can be sure that they will receive top-notch quality assignments every time they order from SortMyEssay.
• Affordable Prices: Prices at SortMyEssay.com start from as low as $10 per page making them affordable to students even when working with tight budgets. Additionally, the website also offers several discounts and deals to make it easier for customers to get their desired results within budget constraints.
• Fast Delivery: Orders placed at sort my essay can be delivered within 24 hours depending on their complexity and urgency level thus saving students valuable time which would otherwise have been spent searching for other alternatives or waiting unnecessarily long periods of time before receiving finished documents/papers from other providers elsewhere who may not be able to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality levels..
• Safe & Secure Payment Methods: Payments made through this website are securely processed via PayPal which ensures complete privacy and peace of mind when ordering items online without having to worry about any potential data breaches or theft along the way due its industry leading encryption technology used across all transactions carried out here each day. This guarantees security and total assurance among customers knowing that all payments made go directly into sort my essay’s hands alone eliminating any chances whatsoever of fraudulence taking place throughout this entire process..
• Professional Writers/Editors Team– The team behind sort my essay has put together a panel consisting of professional writers and editors who possess several years’ experiencein both academic writing and editing industries combined for meeting all customer requirements effectively within specified deadline frames while always striving towards the highest standards possible even when faced with difficult tasks which require extra effort on part of these experts regardless..
• 24/7 Customer Support Service – One unique feature about sortmyessayservice is that it provides round the clock support to clients through live chat so as to ensure they are never left stranded when facing any difficulties whatsoever while placing orders or inquiring about any matters concerning their current projects being handled by respective writers assigned on such cases at given moment..
• Free Revisions – SortmyEssays always strive towards delivering perfectly written assignments with no errors whatsoever such that customers would not need to request further changes but if unforeseen circumstances lead to unsatisfactory results, we have a free revision policy meant to provide necessary modificationsneededfor final paper presentation upon requesting it from support team available 24/7
Categories Of Assignments Done By Writers On The Site
• Essays – essays submitted must follow certain rules regarding format, content, style, grammar etc; hence professional writers are needed here since they know how best to navigate these boundaries by drafting high grade materials quickly than anyone else could ever hope achieve same goal within stipulated timeframe.
• Research Papers – research papers must also adhere to a certain criteria. Experienced writers understand intricacies involved and they create excellent pieces filled with interesting facts and relevant information pertaining any topic.
• Dissertations – dissertation writing is a complex process which requires extensive research and thorough analysis of given data sets in order to come up with original results that are supported by relevant evidence. Sortmyessay.com’s team of writers comprises PhD students and graduates from different fields, who can handle even the most challenging dissertations within short deadlines whilst maintaining top-notch quality standards throughout every stage of the project for complete satisfaction of customers.
• Term Papers – term papers are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing the actual task by following detailed instructions sent during initial stages outlining exact requirements necessary fulfill project successfully completion period allowed…
• Coursework – coursework writing involves researching various topics or subjects thoroughly while using information gathered from reliable sources our writers will be with you throughout your course to support you with the preriquisite support to excel in any subject.
• Thesis Writing – thesis writing is one tough job and can be quite daunting for many students. Sortmyessay understands this fact very well and provides comprehensive support to help you complete your thesis quickly and accurately so as to get highest grades possible without having to worry about anything else at all times throughout entire duration.
• Lab Reports – lab reports are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing actual task.
• PowerPoint Presentations – this is yet another specialized form of academic writing where experienced writers from Sortmyessay.com are capable of creating slideshows, presentations or any other materials such as videos and infographics etc, upon request from clients for given tasks at hand so as to make it easier for them convey their message effectively amongst target audiences using visual aids which could be used during meeting sessions conferences lectures seminars etc.. This can help students save valuable time during preparation phases which would otherwise have been spent trying to figure out the best ways present ideas properly through powerpoint slides instead focusing more core content subject matter topic discussed covering wider aspects involved while still maintaining brevity formatting style….
• Editing/Proofreading Services – sort my essay also provides professional proofreading and editing services to customers who want their papers checked over by qualified experts before submitting them officially after final revisions made where necessary following feedback received from customer side regarding satisfaction levels achieved after checking over end results of assigned task.
This way customers can rest assured knowing that their wor kis error free and up-to-par with highest standards possiblet hus giving them edge over competition when it comes to publicly presenting their research.
• Book Reviews – Book reviews are quite common among students and can be a great way to get insight into different topics while still learning the basics of literature. Sortmyessay provides book reviews which are written by professional writers who have read the given book thoroughly and possess vast knowledge about its themes, characters, plot etc., so as to make sure that customers receive an honest opinion regarding the work in question after thorough analysis before making any final decisions themselves…..
• Admission Essays – Admission essays are one of the most important criteria for getting admission into top universities or colleges. It is essential that these papers convey your message clearly and concisely without any mistakes whatsoever so as to ensure success in your application process. Sortmyessay’s team of expert writers has years of experience writing such essays which can greatly increase chances of being accepted into desired educational institutes with ease thus helping students reach their goals faster than ever before thanks to timely advice provided throughout entire duration starting till end result finalized released respective student/instructor officially announcing successful completion.