Consumer Health Information Website Analysis Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to apply knowledge of reliable and valid information sources to patient education in clinical nursing practice and to evaluate patient educational materials posted on the internet.
The assignment for this week consists of 3-5 page paper evaluating consumer/patient health information on the web. You will be required to find a website that is designed to provide health information to the consumer/patient and analyze it according to the criteria described below. You are required to report your analysis in a formal course paper.
Choose a health topic/issue in which you want to educate your patient/consumer/family about (diabetes, heart failure, teenage pregnancy, depression, etc) and briefly describe in your paper :
An explanation of your health topic/issue and why you selected it (Significance of the topic/issue selected).
Find an internet source that is designed to provide information/education about your selected health topic/issue and analyze the following:
describe the website (main title, information)
describe the overall impression about the design of the website (organization, easiness of finding information, easiness to read, table of content/index, colors, font, does it look professional).
Who is sponsoring the website?
How often is the site updated? When was the site created? Was it updated recently?
Does it state that the content is not medical advice?
Who is the intended audience? Does the site have a clear target audience? Is the information presented appropriate to the target population?
How credible are the information presented:
Is there any evidence that the author of the web information has some authority in the field about which she or he is providing information? Who is responsible for the information? What are the author’s credentials? Is a mechanism in place for you to contact the author?
Are there clues that the author/s are biased? For example, is he/she selling or promoting a product? Is the author taking a personal stand on a social/political issue or is the author being objective ? Bias is not necessarily “bad,” but the connections should be clear.
Does the information have a complete list of works cited, which reference credible, authoritative sources? Is the information valid and supported by evidence? Are omissions noted? Is the author’s point of view objective and unbiased?
Is the information accurate? Any inconsistencies, inaccuracies, errors, false information, etc
Are there links that point to additional, valuable resources with minimum effort?
Overall, does the site provide consumer/patient education? is the education adequate or does the consumer have to go somewhere else to find answers about the topic?
Sophistication of the information:
Is this source too elementary, too technical, too advanced, or just right?
Is the purpose of the site clearly stated? Does the site match its purpose? Is the site intended to educate or sell?
Submit a 3-5 page analysis paper following APA format (include a title page, introduction, headings, Summary paragraph, reference page, and in-text citation). You need to include at least 5 reliable and current (within the last 5 years) references of which at least 3 journal articles.
- Consumer Health Information Website Analysis Paper
- An essay discussing the role an engineer can play in advancing the future of the transportation, motor coach, travel and tourism/hospitality industry.
- When and by who was the class of drug developed? What was it’s intended use? Describe the evoulution of the use of the drug in veterinary medicine. Is it currently used in the same manner today? Why? What species does it work in? Are there species/diseases where this class is contraindicated? Why? Show me you understand the pharmacology of this class of drugs through this paper! How does the drug work within the body system?
- Current Event Journal Assignment unit 2
- Reading response Enrique journey books chapter 4 ” Gfts and Faith”(page 101-135)
- Mother and Daughter: A Cultural Tale
- During the course, we will have worked on 14 topics. You are required to select the topic of which you think learning will be most relevant for your future career. In explaining the importance of this topic and how it will benefit your career, you need also to refer to relevant theories on the topic and your own perspective with critical analysis (i.e., in what ways do you think this topic will benefit your future work, and it what ways do you think it is not particularly relevant for your future work? Are there critics of the theory? Why or why not?
- Political polarization is a fact of current life. Based on my experience, polarization increased as social media became more prevalent. If you had a magic wand, what change would you make to social media to reduce polarization and why? OR, would you NOT make any changes from the current situation (i.e. free speech and other expression is important)? Again, why? REMEMBER to base your arguments in what you have learned about social psychology!
- Explain the different type of herbal interventions and how they work.
The Benefits of Sortmyessay.com
Sortmyessay.com is an online academic writing site that provides custom-written papers to help students succeed in their studies. It offers a wide range of services and features that make the process more efficient, time-saving and cost-effective for customers. Here are some of the main benefits of using Sortmyessay.com:
• Quality Assurance: All papers on Sortmyessay are written by qualified experts with vast experience in their field who have gone through a rigorous selection process before being approved as writers on the platform. Customers can be sure that they will receive top-notch quality assignments every time they order from SortMyEssay.
• Affordable Prices: Prices at SortMyEssay.com start from as low as $10 per page making them affordable to students even when working with tight budgets. Additionally, the website also offers several discounts and deals to make it easier for customers to get their desired results within budget constraints.
• Fast Delivery: Orders placed at sort my essay can be delivered within 24 hours depending on their complexity and urgency level thus saving students valuable time which would otherwise have been spent searching for other alternatives or waiting unnecessarily long periods of time before receiving finished documents/papers from other providers elsewhere who may not be able to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality levels..
• Safe & Secure Payment Methods: Payments made through this website are securely processed via PayPal which ensures complete privacy and peace of mind when ordering items online without having to worry about any potential data breaches or theft along the way due its industry leading encryption technology used across all transactions carried out here each day. This guarantees security and total assurance among customers knowing that all payments made go directly into sort my essay’s hands alone eliminating any chances whatsoever of fraudulence taking place throughout this entire process..
• Professional Writers/Editors Team– The team behind sort my essay has put together a panel consisting of professional writers and editors who possess several years’ experiencein both academic writing and editing industries combined for meeting all customer requirements effectively within specified deadline frames while always striving towards the highest standards possible even when faced with difficult tasks which require extra effort on part of these experts regardless..
• 24/7 Customer Support Service – One unique feature about sortmyessayservice is that it provides round the clock support to clients through live chat so as to ensure they are never left stranded when facing any difficulties whatsoever while placing orders or inquiring about any matters concerning their current projects being handled by respective writers assigned on such cases at given moment..
• Free Revisions – SortmyEssays always strive towards delivering perfectly written assignments with no errors whatsoever such that customers would not need to request further changes but if unforeseen circumstances lead to unsatisfactory results, we have a free revision policy meant to provide necessary modificationsneededfor final paper presentation upon requesting it from support team available 24/7
Categories Of Assignments Done By Writers On The Site
• Essays – essays submitted must follow certain rules regarding format, content, style, grammar etc; hence professional writers are needed here since they know how best to navigate these boundaries by drafting high grade materials quickly than anyone else could ever hope achieve same goal within stipulated timeframe.
• Research Papers – research papers must also adhere to a certain criteria. Experienced writers understand intricacies involved and they create excellent pieces filled with interesting facts and relevant information pertaining any topic.
• Dissertations – dissertation writing is a complex process which requires extensive research and thorough analysis of given data sets in order to come up with original results that are supported by relevant evidence. Sortmyessay.com’s team of writers comprises PhD students and graduates from different fields, who can handle even the most challenging dissertations within short deadlines whilst maintaining top-notch quality standards throughout every stage of the project for complete satisfaction of customers.
• Term Papers – term papers are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing the actual task by following detailed instructions sent during initial stages outlining exact requirements necessary fulfill project successfully completion period allowed…
• Coursework – coursework writing involves researching various topics or subjects thoroughly while using information gathered from reliable sources our writers will be with you throughout your course to support you with the preriquisite support to excel in any subject.
• Thesis Writing – thesis writing is one tough job and can be quite daunting for many students. Sortmyessay understands this fact very well and provides comprehensive support to help you complete your thesis quickly and accurately so as to get highest grades possible without having to worry about anything else at all times throughout entire duration.
• Lab Reports – lab reports are another type of assignment that requires technical skills as well as knowledge on a particular subject in order to produce results that meet expectations established beforehand between customer & writer prior to commencing actual task.
• PowerPoint Presentations – this is yet another specialized form of academic writing where experienced writers from Sortmyessay.com are capable of creating slideshows, presentations or any other materials such as videos and infographics etc, upon request from clients for given tasks at hand so as to make it easier for them convey their message effectively amongst target audiences using visual aids which could be used during meeting sessions conferences lectures seminars etc.. This can help students save valuable time during preparation phases which would otherwise have been spent trying to figure out the best ways present ideas properly through powerpoint slides instead focusing more core content subject matter topic discussed covering wider aspects involved while still maintaining brevity formatting style….
• Editing/Proofreading Services – sort my essay also provides professional proofreading and editing services to customers who want their papers checked over by qualified experts before submitting them officially after final revisions made where necessary following feedback received from customer side regarding satisfaction levels achieved after checking over end results of assigned task.
This way customers can rest assured knowing that their wor kis error free and up-to-par with highest standards possiblet hus giving them edge over competition when it comes to publicly presenting their research.
• Book Reviews – Book reviews are quite common among students and can be a great way to get insight into different topics while still learning the basics of literature. Sortmyessay provides book reviews which are written by professional writers who have read the given book thoroughly and possess vast knowledge about its themes, characters, plot etc., so as to make sure that customers receive an honest opinion regarding the work in question after thorough analysis before making any final decisions themselves…..
• Admission Essays – Admission essays are one of the most important criteria for getting admission into top universities or colleges. It is essential that these papers convey your message clearly and concisely without any mistakes whatsoever so as to ensure success in your application process. Sortmyessay’s team of expert writers has years of experience writing such essays which can greatly increase chances of being accepted into desired educational institutes with ease thus helping students reach their goals faster than ever before thanks to timely advice provided throughout entire duration starting till end result finalized released respective student/instructor officially announcing successful completion.