Conduct an Interview on School Improvement Planning
(CLOs 3, 4, & 6)
School improvement terminology and an overview of the policies in ESSA that are implemented at the state and local levels to achieve school improvement were presented in this lesson. This assignment will focus on school improvement at the local level from the perspective of a leader at the school level and a review of that leader’s school improvement plan (SIP).
- Identify a school leader that you would like to interview who has knowledge of the SIP such as a principal, assistant principal, or curriculum supervisor.
- Obtain a copy of the leader’s most recent SIP from your local educational agency. The name given to the SIP may vary based on the state, such as Campus Improvement Plan or Comprehensive School Improvement Plan.
- Review the school improvement plan.
- Develop an interview protocol consisting of the following components:
- Introduction: Explain the purpose of the interview and what you seek to learn after reviewing the SIP.
- Ice Breaker: Develop 1 or 2 introductory questions about their background as an educator and their school.
- Required Interview Questions: Include the following three questions (i, ii, iii) to compare your interview results with the findings from Doss et al. (2020) and one to address policy (iv).
- Can you provide some of the major points of the SIP?
- How has the SIP led to changes in teachers’ practices, if at all?
- Do you believe the SIP will make your school better over the next 5 years? If so, how?
- Has the SIP resulted in changes to school policies, if so, in what way?
- Additional Interview Questions: Develop at least four additional questions that are specific to the SIP that you reviewed.
- Conclusion: Write a closing to the interview to express your appreciation.
- Interview: Submit the completed interview with each question followed by the answer (Q & A format). Mask the name of the educational leader and the specific school.
- Analysis: Compare your interviewee’s responses to the findings of Doss et al. (2020) and determine if they were similar or different. Next, compare your interviewee’s responses to the SIP and determine if they reflected evidence-based practices to lead to school improvement. (1-2 pages)
This assignment’s page length will vary depending on the length of the interview responses. Include 1-3 scholarly resources.
Sortmyessay.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\’ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Sortmyessay.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.
SortMyEssay.com is an online academic writing platform that provides customers with high-quality papers, regardless of their academic level or the country they come from. Founded in 2012, SortMyEssay.com has quickly become one of the leading providers of quality academic writing services across the globe. It is well known for its exceptional customer service and its dedication to providing only top-notch content to its customers.
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that not all students are on the same academic level – some may be just starting out, while others may have already completed a number of degrees in various disciplines – so our team strives to provide essays that meet each student’s individual needs. Our writers have been specially trained to write according to different levels of students and also customize each essay according to the client’s specific requirements and instructions given by their professor/teacher/lecturer etc., thus ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
When it comes to undergraduate (UG) essays, our writers focus on topics such as Accounting, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, English Literature and Language Arts among many others; Masters’ (MA) essays usually require profound knowledge about a particular subject matter or topic with respect to which our experts are well versed; Doctoral (PhD) essays call for original research work based on primary sources; Postgraduate (PG certificate/diploma) essays are more focused on extensive secondary source review focusing on areas such as Business Administration or Human Resource Management; And finally Professional Certification courses requires up-to-date knowledge about current developments & trends within a particular field like Project Management or Quality Assurance etc.. Such broad range allows us to accommodate almost any request made by our esteemed customers who can rest assured knowing their essay will be written perfectly tailored towards their current educational goals & aspirations!
Our commitment towards excellence doesn’t stop at just meeting your individual needs but extends even further when it comes countries served – SortMyEssay covers nearly every country around the world including USA , UK , Canada , Australia , Germany , France among other countries making sure there’s nothing stopping you from achieving success! Our staff consists of professional writers committed towards delivering top notch content while keeping prices affordable enough so everyone can benefit from them no matter what part of world they live in !
Furthermore we ensure strict adherence towards deadlines set forth by clients so you don’t miss any important milestones along your way . We believe time is valuable & should not be wasted trying to figure out how produce high quality paper without breaking bank – which is exactly why we turn impossible into possible & always deliver ahead schedule !
All in all we strive hard everyday make sure none our clients ever disappointed with services provided here at sortmyessay . With expert assistance available round clock guarantees fast turnaround time helping them secure good grades . As one biggest players industry today you can rely us full confidence knowing your assignment safe hands . So go ahead contact now get started journey success !
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that quality is the key to successful academic writing and this is why all of our papers are written by experienced professionals who have extensive knowledge in their respective fields. We also ensure that each paper goes through multiple levels of review before being delivered to the customer, which includes a rigorous plagiarism check as well as editing for grammar mistakes & typos. This guarantees that only the best-written papers make it into your hands!
Although essays are our specialty, we do not limit ourselves to just this service – our writers can assist with any type of academic writing you may require such as term papers, research papers, coursework assignments & even dissertations so don’t hesitate contact us if you need help completing more complex tasks!
We take pride in delivering quality services to all clients at an affordable price and believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality content regardless of their location or budget. Our commitment towards excellence has earned us accolades from customers around world making us one best online academic writing platforms available today !
So what are you waiting for ? Get started now and experience the power behind sortmyessay ! You won’t regret it