1. Biological Perspective: An example of biological perspective is the fear response. When fear signals go to our brain it sends a warning message that we are in danger. This stimulates amygdala and causes us to experience emotions. After this our brain makes decisions to keep us from harm from our emotions.
2. Experimental Research Method: An example of experimental research method would be performed an experience that the researcher controls. If a researcher studies how social media influences marriage.
3. Inverse Relationship: An example of inverse relationship will be a graph and formula. In Inverse relationship graph and formula y = k ÷ x. In this math problem, you have two variables. The x variable increases, and the y variable decreases, and vice versa.
4. Placebo Effect: An example of placebo effect is using a replacement of sugar pill instead of an actual medication. If I noticed that my wife never got enough sleep but always complained of a headache. I tell her to take a nap, but she says that she needs medication instead of sleep. I give her a sugar pill instead of Tylenol and she takes a nap. She thinks the placebo pill worked.
5. Typical Score: An example of a typical score would be mean, mode, and median. Mean, mode and median measures indicate a typical score. Therefore, finding the 3 would be examples.
6. Percentile Rank: An example of percentile rank would be when I take my 1-year-old son to the doctor for his 1-year check-up. The doctor takes his head circumference, weight, and height. In the end she will go through each one with me telling me what percentiles in ranks in from data with other 1- year old children.
7. Neuron: An example of neuron would be pain. If my baby touches a hot surface with his fingertips. The sensory neurons will send signals of data that has been collected to the nervous system.
8. PET Scan: An exam of PET scan is my father having symptoms of brain disorders. The signs are headache, changes in vision and speech, cognitive and memory problems, lack of muscle control. I took him to the doctor and my father is ordering a PET scan. They order him to have a PET scan to measure vital functions such as blood flow, oxygen use, glucose, and so on.
9. Endorphins: An example of endorphins is sex with your partner or stress. During sex you are releasing endorphins, which is helping to reduce stress.
10. Parasympathetic Nervous System: An example of parasympathetic nervous system is me eating my dinner. When eating my digestive tract needs to speed up so it can digest my food. The Parasympathetic Nervous System is responsible for sending signals, slowing my heart rate, and breathing down to make all this happen.
11. Schachter-Singer Two Factor Theory: An example of Schachter-Singer Two Factor Theory is a car driving on the wrong side of the road. One today, as I was driving on the highway. I suddenly noticed a car driving on the wrong side of the road. Therefore, we were both driving towards one another. My heart began to beat very fast, and my palms were sweating caused by fear.
12. Fusiform Face Area: An example of fusiform face area is face recognition. I met someone today and I did not see them until a month later. I may not remember their name, but I do recognize their face.
13. Right Hemisphere: An example of the right hemisphere is me writing with my right hand. The fact that I am right-handed, my left hemisphere is stronger when it comes to such movements.
14. Stage 2 Sleep- An example of stage 2 sleep is my wife having sleep apnea. She is a light sleeper and can hear any and everything in her sleep. Her breathing is interrupted repeatedly during sleep.
15. NaySayer: An example of naysayer is my wife’s family labeling her dream of becoming an entrepreneur as being unrealistic. My wife’s family has always talked down to her and disagreed with her spending our savings on opening a business. They have discouraged her for years, making her think that she could succeed. But she did and now she is an entrepreneur.
16. Weber’s Law: An example of Weber’s Law is when my mother can notice the same car as hers. My mother doesn’t know anything about cars. She doesn’t know a Ford from a Honda. Now that she has a white Toyota Camry, every time she sees one the road, she can identify it.
17. Transduction: Am example of transduction is me smelling my mothers cooking. My brain is a sensory stimulus of smelling my food. My brain has sent the signal that I smell food and it smells good. It has perceived that it is my mother’s cooking and not my wife’s cooking.
18. Place Theory: An example of Place Theory is being at a high school band tournament. At the band tournament I listen to different bands perform. They play different instruments and different music.
19. Bottom-Up Processing: An example of Bottom-Up Processing is smell and taste. When my mother is cooking, I can tell what she is cooking from the different smells. Our Nigerian meals may smell the same to others, but we can typically smell our different aromas. Well, I can smell the different aromas.
20. Top-Down Processing: An example of Top-Down Processing is my family making assumptions that my baby will throw his food once he’s full. Every night my son eats his dinner at 6:30 p.m. Someone tries to always stand near his chair so we can catch his plate before he throws it once he’s full. He throws the plate every time. Therefore, we assume that he will do it every time.
SortMyEssay.com is an online academic writing platform that provides customers with high-quality papers, regardless of their academic level or the country they come from. Founded in 2012, SortMyEssay.com has quickly become one of the leading providers of quality academic writing services across the globe. It is well known for its exceptional customer service and its dedication to providing only top-notch content to its customers.
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that not all students are on the same academic level – some may be just starting out, while others may have already completed a number of degrees in various disciplines – so our team strives to provide essays that meet each student’s individual needs. Our writers have been specially trained to write according to different levels of students and also customize each essay according to the client’s specific requirements and instructions given by their professor/teacher/lecturer etc., thus ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
When it comes to undergraduate (UG) essays, our writers focus on topics such as Accounting, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, English Literature and Language Arts among many others; Masters’ (MA) essays usually require profound knowledge about a particular subject matter or topic with respect to which our experts are well versed; Doctoral (PhD) essays call for original research work based on primary sources; Postgraduate (PG certificate/diploma) essays are more focused on extensive secondary source review focusing on areas such as Business Administration or Human Resource Management; And finally Professional Certification courses requires up-to-date knowledge about current developments & trends within a particular field like Project Management or Quality Assurance etc.. Such broad range allows us to accommodate almost any request made by our esteemed customers who can rest assured knowing their essay will be written perfectly tailored towards their current educational goals & aspirations!
Our commitment towards excellence doesn’t stop at just meeting your individual needs but extends even further when it comes countries served – SortMyEssay covers nearly every country around the world including USA , UK , Canada , Australia , Germany , France among other countries making sure there’s nothing stopping you from achieving success! Our staff consists of professional writers committed towards delivering top notch content while keeping prices affordable enough so everyone can benefit from them no matter what part of world they live in !
Furthermore we ensure strict adherence towards deadlines set forth by clients so you don’t miss any important milestones along your way . We believe time is valuable & should not be wasted trying to figure out how produce high quality paper without breaking bank – which is exactly why we turn impossible into possible & always deliver ahead schedule !
All in all we strive hard everyday make sure none our clients ever disappointed with services provided here at sortmyessay . With expert assistance available round clock guarantees fast turnaround time helping them secure good grades . As one biggest players industry today you can rely us full confidence knowing your assignment safe hands . So go ahead contact now get started journey success !
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that quality is the key to successful academic writing and this is why all of our papers are written by experienced professionals who have extensive knowledge in their respective fields. We also ensure that each paper goes through multiple levels of review before being delivered to the customer, which includes a rigorous plagiarism check as well as editing for grammar mistakes & typos. This guarantees that only the best-written papers make it into your hands!
Although essays are our specialty, we do not limit ourselves to just this service – our writers can assist with any type of academic writing you may require such as term papers, research papers, coursework assignments & even dissertations so don’t hesitate contact us if you need help completing more complex tasks!
We take pride in delivering quality services to all clients at an affordable price and believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality content regardless of their location or budget. Our commitment towards excellence has earned us accolades from customers around world making us one best online academic writing platforms available today !
So what are you waiting for ? Get started now and experience the power behind sortmyessay ! You won’t regret it