Choose an organization that has a training need. See options below. Keep in mind you will be writing about this organization and it’s training program extensively so you must pick an organization that either (A) has been written about extensively in the news and literature or (B) you are personally familiar with.
A. Abstract– Follow APA guidelines
B. Problem Statement– In 2-5 sentences clearly explain the organizational problem and need for training.
C. Background Information-
– Including type of industry
– Brief history of the company
– Business model, organizational vision, mission, strategy, and objectives
– Description of the organizational culture if necessary
D. Executive Summary– Summary of the organizational training issue which is a more detailed discussion of the problem statement which should include:
– Discuss how the organization’s performance is impacted by the lack of the training and try to quantify this in dollar figures, stats, behaviors, etc.
– Discuss how it is affecting the customer, target market or members
– Who else is affected internally within the company down the line (other departments, other workers, etc.)
– Briefly describe how the training will address and solve this problem effectively
– Other relevant facts or sections as you see fit…this is your project!
Remember, when organizational problems exist, they cannot be solved until the root-cause has been identified. For purposes of this project, you will assume that the root cause of the problem is a lack of knowledge and skills that the employees need to have in order to perform their job.
At this point you will need to conduct a needs analysis to determine the current state of the problem and actual knowledge and skills they possess. You will then compare your results to the standards the organization has set in terms of what knowledge and skills the employee should have. The actual performance vs. the desired performance is part of what you are after in this phase. This difference between the actual performance and desired performance is called the “knowledge gap” and this is what you will be addressing with your training program. Hopefully, your training will bridge this gap between actual performance and desired performance, prepare the employees for the job, and produce positive results for the organization. This phase is perhaps the most critical aspect of a training intervention.
Now that you have uncovered and identified the knowledge gap, you can more effectively design and develop your training that will help the company. In this exercise you will discuss your training program in terms of the design and development.
Once again you have total freedom here; however be thorough. Your training plan will likely include both traditional and technology-based methods to form a blended learning approach, but that’s up to you. Most importantly, I want you to explain your rationale for your decisions regarding the training methods you decide to incorporate into your program. Your plan will need to cover the following two major sections:
1. Training Design:
– Very briefly re-state and described the knowledge gap you are addressing
– State in clear terms the training objectives: Be sure to research training objectives using the textbook or training articles so you do this properly. If training objectives are too long, too vague, or not specific, they will be ineffective in guiding the development of your curriculum.
– Discuss how the training program will address the organizational problem and improve performance.
– Create your training program in more detail. This may take the form of multiple lesson plans or a general lesson plan that summarizes the program. This is your call; it depends on how lengthy your training program is. If it is a complex and long program that would span several weeks of training, then I would not want you to develop every lesson plan in detail, but rather a general lesson plan that summarizes each major phase. If your program is relatively short consisting of one or two lesson plans, then feel free to design each one and include more details.
– Discuss how your material will be sequenced and put together; how it will progress and flow logically. Explain your rationale from research so that you are adding scholarly reasoning to your decisions and including research along the way.
– State how the program will be delivered: in-person, web, computer-based, simulation, on-the-job, small group, large group, supplemented with social media or not, etc. I want this program to reflect a modern approach to training.
SortMyEssay.com is an online academic writing platform that provides customers with high-quality papers, regardless of their academic level or the country they come from. Founded in 2012, SortMyEssay.com has quickly become one of the leading providers of quality academic writing services across the globe. It is well known for its exceptional customer service and its dedication to providing only top-notch content to its customers.
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that not all students are on the same academic level – some may be just starting out, while others may have already completed a number of degrees in various disciplines – so our team strives to provide essays that meet each student’s individual needs. Our writers have been specially trained to write according to different levels of students and also customize each essay according to the client’s specific requirements and instructions given by their professor/teacher/lecturer etc., thus ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
When it comes to undergraduate (UG) essays, our writers focus on topics such as Accounting, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, English Literature and Language Arts among many others; Masters’ (MA) essays usually require profound knowledge about a particular subject matter or topic with respect to which our experts are well versed; Doctoral (PhD) essays call for original research work based on primary sources; Postgraduate (PG certificate/diploma) essays are more focused on extensive secondary source review focusing on areas such as Business Administration or Human Resource Management; And finally Professional Certification courses requires up-to-date knowledge about current developments & trends within a particular field like Project Management or Quality Assurance etc.. Such broad range allows us to accommodate almost any request made by our esteemed customers who can rest assured knowing their essay will be written perfectly tailored towards their current educational goals & aspirations!
Our commitment towards excellence doesn’t stop at just meeting your individual needs but extends even further when it comes countries served – SortMyEssay covers nearly every country around the world including USA , UK , Canada , Australia , Germany , France among other countries making sure there’s nothing stopping you from achieving success! Our staff consists of professional writers committed towards delivering top notch content while keeping prices affordable enough so everyone can benefit from them no matter what part of world they live in !
Furthermore we ensure strict adherence towards deadlines set forth by clients so you don’t miss any important milestones along your way . We believe time is valuable & should not be wasted trying to figure out how produce high quality paper without breaking bank – which is exactly why we turn impossible into possible & always deliver ahead schedule !
All in all we strive hard everyday make sure none our clients ever disappointed with services provided here at sortmyessay . With expert assistance available round clock guarantees fast turnaround time helping them secure good grades . As one biggest players industry today you can rely us full confidence knowing your assignment safe hands . So go ahead contact now get started journey success !
At SortMyEssay.com, we understand that quality is the key to successful academic writing and this is why all of our papers are written by experienced professionals who have extensive knowledge in their respective fields. We also ensure that each paper goes through multiple levels of review before being delivered to the customer, which includes a rigorous plagiarism check as well as editing for grammar mistakes & typos. This guarantees that only the best-written papers make it into your hands!
Although essays are our specialty, we do not limit ourselves to just this service – our writers can assist with any type of academic writing you may require such as term papers, research papers, coursework assignments & even dissertations so don’t hesitate contact us if you need help completing more complex tasks!
We take pride in delivering quality services to all clients at an affordable price and believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality content regardless of their location or budget. Our commitment towards excellence has earned us accolades from customers around world making us one best online academic writing platforms available today !
So what are you waiting for ? Get started now and experience the power behind sortmyessay ! You won’t regret it