His weaknesses include:
- Terrorists abuse the democratic and humanitarian limits of democratic freedoms. Terrorism should be fought without sacrificing democracy and freedom.
- Open and diverse society.
- Information systems generate vast amounts of knowledge from many different sources, and data sources that sift through this information to identify threats can help solve difficulties most astonishingly like 9/11.
- Diffusion of technology so that terrorists and other illicit groups around the world can effortlessly adopt the latest technology for their own ends.
- The dynamic and dynamic nature of terrorism. The most dangerous threats are unknown; therefore, the department must be prepared for any type of attack.
- Some legitimate governments support terrorism.